thereafterish.

WARNING: PHOTO HEAVY POST

CausewayMall.com is an online wholesaler that specializes in the romantic, edgy and quirky trends of Japanese, Korean and Chinese ladies fashion.

What I noticed up front about Causeway Mall: Inventory, eye candy, and incredibly low prices.

There are literally hundreds of items to choose from in every category, and all of them are beyond cute. It took me hours going through each category. I pretty much adored about 75% of everything I saw. The other 25%, I will admit was not my style, but was still fashionable, and on trend with what I see a lot of girls sporting on fashion blogs or in Asian magazines. There are items that satisfy every style [I think] I sport: street casual, frilly feminine, romantic, laid-back comfort, trend-conscious Office Lady. As for the prices: unbelievably low. Being a wholesaler, the items are sold either in bulk with discounts, or…

View original post 1,201 more words

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: